Kitchen and dining room
The exceptional cuisine equiped as a professional
The gîte du prieuré d'Yron offers a 30 m2 kitchen, designed and created to measure.
You will enjoy taking the time to cook, while having a view of a classified historic site.
The advantages of the kitchen :
- Illuminated racks on one side
- Numerous drawers for very easy and comfortable access to utensils
- Side work surfaces
- Raised central island
- Large open access to the dining room
The equipment is new and high-tech :
- 2 large refrigerators and freezers
- 4-burner gas-powered city piano with cast iron fire plate on burner
- gastronorm oven L 530 P 400 H 305
- 1 gas grill module with cooking surface: 390 out of 490
- 5 gastronorm bins with lids for baking, reheating and under the griddle
- extractor hood
- 2 microwaves
- coffee makers
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- all the cooking utensils you need to cook for 28.
Environmentally friendly cloths and cleaning products are at your disposal with everything you need for daily cleaning.
A STAR CHEF FOR YOU AT THE YRON PRIORESS' GITE:
Receive in complete peace of mind;
Enjoy your guests,
Share a unique moment, an exceptional cuisine,
With the starred chef from Chartrain, Laurent Clément, who travels and takes care of everything (https://www.cours-gabriel.fr/chef-a-domicile/).
THE DINING ROOM AND THE TERRACE FOR CONVIVIALITY AND SHARING
The 50 m2 dining room, open to the kitchen, is bathed in light, illuminated by 2 large windows overlooking the theme gardens and the park.
The interior wooden shutters will ensure your privacy.
In the dining room of the Yron Priory's gîte, the facilities will make your meals a moment of conviviality, sharing and friendship, of which you will keep an exceptional memory:
- 5 large solid oak tables, each seating 6 people
- 28 chairs with oak and leather atmosphere in harmonious oak colours
- A set of oak cupboards designed and created to measure houses tableware, glassware, cutlery and serving dishes of all shapes and sizes, cups, bowls for 28.
The dining room opens onto a wooden half-moon terrace where warm furniture awaits you. So pleasant in the summer, the terrace will allow you to serve your aperitifs!
Enjoy its magnificent view of the Yron priory, its park and the wooded hillside!